Grace Flannery - Blog 5

 On Friday I wasn't scheduled to go into the ICU so I spent most of my day doing research on what I saw and learned throughout the week. While I was there I didn't take notes or anything because there really wasn't enough time for that, but I tried to remember most things. I took a look into the drug problems specifically in New Hampshire considering throughout the week there were a few patients who had overdosed on drugs. I didn't realize how big on an issue hard drugs are here in New Hampshire and its very sad. I also looked into more on organ failure, specifically liver failure. The patient I was with at the beginning of the week, like I mentioned, is having liver failure. To see this young women so sick from it made me curious about the different effects liver failure has on your body. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace Flannery - Blog/The whole week

Grace Flannery - Blog 1

Grace Flannery - Blog 3