Grace Flannery - Blog 4

 Today I was supposed to go to Dartmouth hospital again for my last day of the week in the ICU. As I was driving down the road from school at around 6:00am I almost fell asleep so I turned around and came back to school. I realized that the past three days drained me physically and emotionally because I was in such a different environment so abruptly. With that being said I also realized so far that I might potentially like working in the ICU because it's very stimulating and there is always stuff going on. To get hours for the day I babysat Kelly's kids because part of nursing also has to do with taking care of people. Along with this I also worked out which released endorphins for me and it lessened my stress that was built up throughout the week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace Flannery - Blog/The whole week

Grace Flannery - Blog 1

Grace Flannery - Blog 3