Grace Flannery - Blog 11

 On Friday I spent some time researching on respiratory therapist. There was always one RT on the floor going around to every patients room and they are in charge of checking in on everything respiratory related to the patient. This could mean checking a patients trach or what exactly is helping the person breath. I wanted to learn more about what RT's do because I didn't shadow one. The main job of an RT is to manage the patients ventilator, do diagnostic blood sampling, and bronchoscopy assistance. RT's regulate more things but while researching on friday those were the most talked about in the job of an RT. I don't think I could see myself becoming a respiratory therapist, but I think it is a very cool job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace Flannery - Blog 1

Grace Flannery - Blog 2

Grace Flannery - Blog/The whole week